Reason’s Debatable Ideas series is examining key transportation issues, including many common myths and misconceptions found in today’s infrastructure policy debates.
- How Do High-Occupancy Toll Lanes Benefit All Income Groups? by Baruch Feigenbaum
- Can Increasing Highway Capacity Be Effective? by Robert Poole
- Should Automated Vehicle Regulation Precede Technical Standardization? by Marc Scribner
- Do Lower Speed Limits Make Roadways Safer? by Baruch Feigenbaum
- Should Every Road Be a Complete Street? by Robert Poole
- Is Level of Service or Vehicle-MIles Traveled a Better Way to Measure Traffic Congestion? by Baruch Feigenbaum
- Should Freight Train Crew Sizes Be Regulated? by Marc Scribner