The May 2014 edition of the Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- BUDGETS: State Budgets Steady, But Future Uncertain
- TRANSPORTATION: Toll-Financed Interstate Reconstruction
- WATER: Congress Passes Water Bill That Could Spur Private Investment
- PENSIONS: Did Pension Reforms in Alaska & West Virginia Fail?
- CONTRACTING: California Assembly vs. Outsourcing
- INNOVATORS IN ACTION: Reducing Bridge Maintenance Costs
- News & Notes
- Quotable Quote
Stay in Touch with Our Pension Experts
Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers in states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, and Montana implement substantive pension reforms. Our monthly newsletter highlights the latest actuarial analysis and policy insights from our team.