The July 2014 edition of the Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- WATER: Recent Developments in U.S. Water Privatization
- SOCIAL FINANCE: California Seeking Pay-for-Success Pilot Program
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE: Prison Healthcare Privatized in 30 States
- INNOVATORS IN ACTION: Advancing Pension Reform in Oklahoma
- PENSIONS: Overprotecting Public Employee Pensions
- TRANSPORTATION: Congestion Relief for Mid-Sized Regions
- ENVIRONMENT: Letting States Lead on Species Conservation
- News & Notes
- Quotable Quote
The full newsletter is available here, and previous editions of the newsletter are available here.
Stay in Touch with Our Pension Experts
Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers in states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, and Montana implement substantive pension reforms. Our monthly newsletter highlights the latest actuarial analysis and policy insights from our team.