The February 2014 edition of the Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- MUNICIPAL BANKRUPTCY: Analyzing Detroit’s Plan of Adjustment
- TRANSPORTATION: Replacing Fuel Taxes With Per-Mile Tolling
- PENSIONS: Why the “California Rule” is Counterproductive
- INNOVATORS IN ACTION: Pioneering Pension Reform in Michigan
- SOCIAL FINANCE: Massachusetts Announces Social Impact Bond Program
- PRIVATIZATION: Missouri Think Tank Examines State, Local Privatization Opportunities
- News & Notes
- Quotable Quote
Pro-bono Consulting for Policymakers
Reason Foundation's Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers across the country implement comprehensive public pension reform.
Sign up below to schedule an initial consultation with our team of independent actuaries and pension reform experts.
//= $display_testimonial ? '&utm_term=' . $selected_testimonial['utm_term'] : '' ?>