The August 2015 edition of the Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE: Pay for Success Contracting and Recidivism Reduction
- PRIVATIZATION: Outsourcing in Two California Cities
- PENSIONS: Arizona Election Results on Pensions
- TRANSPORTATION: Reconsidering Truckers’ Opposition to Tolling
- ENERGY: Overstating the Social Cost of Carbon
- EDUCATION: Unions Target L.A. Charter Schools
- News & Notes
- Quotable Quotes
The full newsletter is available here, and previous editions of the newsletter are available here.
Stay in Touch with Our Pension Experts
Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers in states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, and Montana implement substantive pension reforms. Our monthly newsletter highlights the latest actuarial analysis and policy insights from our team.