The September 2016 edition of Reason’s Pension Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- Michigan Pension Reform Case Study
- How Flexible Is the California Rule?
- Another Tool to Measure Pension Health: Net Amortization
- Positivity on Bad Pension Investment Returns?
- Ranking of State Finances Offers Insight on Public Pension Debt
- Contribution Rate Volatility vs. Long-Term Pension Underfunding
- Could Buffered Index Funds Help Struggling Public Pensions?
- Glossary of Pension Terminology