How much is the United Auto Workers at fault for Detroit's problems? With U.S. manufacturing jobs on the decline, what will labor unions look like in the future? Reason Foundation senior analyst Shikha Dalmia and the Center for American Progress' David Madland discuss the state and future of American labor unions. The debate is online here at LATimes.com.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Los Angeles Times Dust-Up
The Great Union Debate
Card check: unions' salvation?
- How Federal Regulations Get in the Way of Renewable Energy Development (12/19)
- Portland Oregon Cannot and Should Not Be Emulated (12/19)
- Southwest's Atlanta Decisions are Puzzling (12/18)
- E-Cigarette Regulations Likely to Harm Anti-Smoking Efforts, Yet NYC Still Considers Ban (12/16)
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy Production Tax Credit Expire (12/12)