How much is the United Auto Workers at fault for Detroit's problems? With U.S. manufacturing jobs on the decline, what will labor unions look like in the future? Reason Foundation senior analyst Shikha Dalmia and the Center for American Progress' David Madland discuss the state and future of American labor unions. The debate is online here at LATimes.com.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Los Angeles Times Dust-Up
The Great Union Debate
Card check: unions' salvation?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)