Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Location: Play, 1 East 27th Street, New York City, 10016
- April 28, 2014
On April 29, New York City will ban e-cigarettes in bars, restaurants, clubs and public places. On the eve of the ban, we invite you to taunt the prohibitionists: Listen to prominent critics of e-cig regulation, listen to music from a live DJ, and carry on vaping after midnight to flaunt your disregard for the nanny state!
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
Environmentalism is now more religion than science.
It benefits special interests, hurts consumers, and harms the planet. What could be worse?
The Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration is a favor-dispensing machine.