Be a Reason Fellow!
Put your skills to work at Reason, the world’s most popular libertarian platform! This year-long fellowship will give you a chance to explore and promote the principles of individual liberty, free markets, and the rule of law while building your resume and learning from seasoned professionals who share your passion for free minds and free markets. Apply today!
- Monthly Stipend
- Skill Development
- Portfolio Building
- Journalism: As a journalist, you’ll report, write, publish, and edit articles for Reason magazine and our online platforms. You’ll learn from seasoned journalists how to develop your investigative, analytical, and storytelling skills while being part of the national dialogue on free minds and free markets.
- Video Production: Create high-quality multimedia content with our award-winning team of producers, camera operators, and graphic artists. You’ll write scripts, film, edit, and do post-production work under the guidance of the industry’s finest team.
- Public Policy Research: Your analytic skills will be put to the test with in-depth research on policy issues from a libertarian perspective. You’ll write and publish policy papers and newspaper articles while working directly with policymakers and stakeholders on practical, evidence-based insights that help empower people and limit government.
- Marketing: Great content doesn’t matter if no one sees it! Collaborate with our team to share the principles of liberty with our growing audience. If you have a knack for social media, digital marketing, and audience engagement, this is the place for you!
- Development: Reason works with thousands of generous donors to keep the doors open. You’ll learn how to build relationships, write grants proposals and reports, and bring people together to advance liberty.
To be considered submit your application in one PDF to Hilary Hackleman firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Personal statement outlining your interest in the position and Reason, type of fellowship you are applying for, and any relevant experience.
- Up to three relevant work examples
- Up to three references (name, email, and phone number)