The April 2014 edition of the Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- PRIVATIZATION: Reviewing the Past Year in State Privatization
- EDUCATION: Developments in School Choice, Charter Schools, Funding Portability
- CRIMINAL JUSTICE: Privatization Evolves Amid Criminal Justice Reforms
- INNOVATORS IN ACTION: Reforming Defined-Benefit Pensions in Bakersfield, Kern Co
- PENSIONS: Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy
- LAND USE: Open Space Preservation vs. Pension Costs in New Jersey
- FEDERAL: Obama: Time to Divest TVA to Mitigate Taxpayer Risk
- News & Notes
- Quotable Quote
Pro-bono Consulting for Policymakers
Reason Foundation's Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers across the country implement comprehensive public pension reform.
Sign up below to schedule an initial consultation with our team of independent actuaries and pension reform experts.