The February 2017 edition of Reason’s Pension Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- Pension Funds and Investment Risk
- Optional Defined Contribution Plan Proposed for Maryland State Employees
- More Evidence for the “New Normal” for Investment Returns
- Changes to Pension Plans Since the Financial Crisis
- Cognitive Aging and Managing Retiree Finances
The full newsletter is available here, and previous editions of the newsletter are available here.
Stay in Touch with Our Pension Experts
Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers in states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, and Montana implement substantive pension reforms. Our monthly newsletter highlights the latest actuarial analysis and policy insights from our team.