The November 2016 edition of Reason’s Pension Reform Newsletter is now online. Topics covered in this issue include:
- CalPERS Says 7.5% Returns Over the Next Decade Unlikely
- Baby Boomers and the New Normal
- Federal Court Upholds Chattanooga COLA Adjustments
- Moving Forward Despite Low Market Returns
- Are Discount Rates and Funded Ratios Correlated?
- Goodbye (and Good Riddance) to Kentucky’s Hedge Fund Investments
Stay in Touch with Our Pension Experts
Reason Foundation’s Pension Integrity Project has helped policymakers in states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, and Montana implement substantive pension reforms. Our monthly newsletter highlights the latest actuarial analysis and policy insights from our team.