Reason Foundation's Shirley Ybarra, Virginia's former secretary of transportation, looks at how Virginia and Florida are saving millions with fixed-price maintenance contracts.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Florida, Virginia Save on Highway Maintenance
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)