Reason Foundation (“Reason”), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, seeks an additional member for its growing development team. The Development Associate will support the development team in fostering relationships with Reason’s donor base, executing events, and providing administrative support.
Ideal candidates are self-driven and enjoy interacting with others.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for the development team, especially the Director of Donor Engagement and the Director of Donor Relations
- Research existing and prospective donors
- Create, update, and maintain accurate database records in Salesforce
- Assist the Director of Donor Engagement with donor outreach which includes a variety of communication methods
- Support the Director of Donor Relations with events
- Maintain donor and other lists and execute email marketing
- Philosophical alignment with the mission of Reason Foundation
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment, and meet deadlines
- Strong proofreading skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to confidentiality
- Attention to detail and strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G suite; familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM software preferred
This role is available on a remote basis.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.