The rollout of Reason Foundation’s Annual Privatization Report 2010 continues today with the release of the Federal Government Privatization section, authored by Reason’s Adam Summers and Anthony Randazzo. The document provides a comprehensive overview of the latest in issues such as public sector versus private sector pay and benefits, the failure of federal housing policies and the need to end federal housing subsidies and dissolve Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Obama administration’s proposal to privatize portions of the space program, and other news on privatization and public-private partnerships in the federal government. The articles include:
- Public Sector Compensation Far Exceeds Private Sector Compensation,
- Fight over Insourcing Initiative Dominates Federal Contracting Policy,
- Space, the Private Frontier?,
- Policy Spotlight: Privatizing the Housing Finance System,
- Military Housing Privatization Update, and more.
” APR 2010: Federal Government Privatization [pdf, 800 kB] ” Complete Annual Privatization Report 2010