Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Bald Eagle, DDT, and the Endangered Species Act: Examining the Bald Eagle's Recovery in the Contiguous 48 States
Policy Brief 63
This Study's Materials
- Bald Eagle Off Endangered List In Spite of Feds, Not Because of Them, Press Release
- Facts & Figures, PDF, 219.1 KB
- Full Text, PDF, 495.3 KB
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
Two new books ask whether our ancestors were right about food, sex, war, and trade.
Your spare bedroom is not your own.
Government has evolved a variety of sophisticated survival strategies.
The bipartisan abuse of recess appointments flouts the Constitution's checks and balances.