Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Bald Eagle, DDT, and the Endangered Species Act: Examining the Bald Eagle's Recovery in the Contiguous 48 States
Policy Brief 63
This Study's Materials
- Bald Eagle Off Endangered List In Spite of Feds, Not Because of Them, Press Release
- Facts & Figures, PDF, 219.1 KB
- Full Text, PDF, 495.3 KB
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
Glenn Miller's long trail of bigotry and violence is not an argument for censoring speech—or for spying on people who have done nothing more than say ugly things.
Philip K. Howard, "The Rule of Nobody," and how technocracy is strangling the future.
The stark fact is that Ukraine is not a place over which the U.S. and NATO should be ready to go to war, and nothing short of going to war will change its fate.
Intelligence analyst William Binney's revelations preceded Edward Snowden's by more than decade. Why didn't anyone listen?