The federal section of Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report 2013 provides an overview of the latest on federal government privatization and public-private partnerships. Topics include:
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2013
Federal Privatization Update
Annual Privatization Report examines privatization and public-private partnership trends at the federal level
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
Latest From Reason
Education myths can be pervasive and costly.
Excessive nationalism threatens the country's potential.
Doubling the minimum wage for fast-food workers is delusional and counterproductive.
Wall Street Journal review of the new book, The Cure in the Code, by Peter Huber