The Criminal Justice and Corrections section of Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report 2013 provides an overview of the latest on privatization and public-private partnerships in criminal justice and corrections. Subsections include:
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2013
Developments in Criminal Justice and Corrections
Annual Privatization Report 2013 examines criminal justice and corrections trends
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
Latest From Reason
The year has provided plenty of lessons from abroad
The administration is over-counting Obamacare insurance sign-ups—and is still unlikely to meet its own enrollment targets.
The many costs of bad regulation.
Detroit can only improve from here, if city officials change a lot of bad habits and policies.