Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
CSI for Real: How to Improve Forensic Science
Policy Study 364
American television viewers of popular programs such as CSI would be led to think that the forensic science lab is a bastion of white-coated scientists whose empirical and unbiased results are virtually always reliable and beyond significant dispute.
This Study's Materials
- Full Text, PDF, 1 MB
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)