Some great minds conceived some awful ideas in the last ten years. As we close out 2009, guests share their picks for the worst ideas of the decade, from Sarbanes-Oxley and torture memos, to the Blackberry and TV dance competitions.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Worst Ideas Of The '00s
- Survey of States Pension Debt (7/22)
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)