Reason's Skaidra Smith-Heisters reviews Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water, by Maude Barlow, and concludes: "In Blue Covenant, Barlow fails to explore the key dimensions of water scarcity at the heart of her first two premises for alarm: dwindling fresh water supplies and inequitable access to water."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reviewing Blue Covenant
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)