Reason's Skaidra Smith-Heisters reviews Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water, by Maude Barlow, and concludes: "In Blue Covenant, Barlow fails to explore the key dimensions of water scarcity at the heart of her first two premises for alarm: dwindling fresh water supplies and inequitable access to water."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reviewing Blue Covenant
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)