Russ Harding at the Mackinac Center has an excellent op-ed in the Detroit News today calling for the use of privatization, competitive bidding for janitorial and maintenance services, and public-private partnerships to rescue and right-size Michigan's state park system. Well worth a read.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Rescuing Michigan's Parks Through Privatization
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)