Russ Harding at the Mackinac Center has an excellent op-ed in the Detroit News today calling for the use of privatization, competitive bidding for janitorial and maintenance services, and public-private partnerships to rescue and right-size Michigan's state park system. Well worth a read.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Rescuing Michigan's Parks Through Privatization
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)