Reason Foundation's Sam Staley has an op-ed in today's Ohio's Times-Gazette on the state's proposed stimulus package. Sam writes, "Restoring Ohio's economic vitality will be difficult under the best of circumstances. But the solution is not in having state government pick winners and losers by rewarding favored, politically correct businesses over others not on their political radar screen. On the contrary, the key will be in creating a policy environment where broad-based entrepreneurship and business investment is welcomed and nurtured."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Ohio Gov. Strickland Offers a Raw Deal
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)