Reason's Leonard Gilroy finds that anger from the Supreme Court's Kelo decision remains and taxpayers are demanding their property rights be protected. In a new piece for Planetizen, Gilroy details what state lawmakers across the country are doing to shield property owners against both eminent domain abuses and the land use regulations that often cause severe financial losses by eroding property values.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New at Reason.org: States Protect Property Rights
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)