Reason's Leonard Gilroy finds that anger from the Supreme Court's Kelo decision remains and taxpayers are demanding their property rights be protected. In a new piece for Planetizen, Gilroy details what state lawmakers across the country are doing to shield property owners against both eminent domain abuses and the land use regulations that often cause severe financial losses by eroding property values.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New at Reason.org: States Protect Property Rights
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)