Following up on my post last week on developing scandals in Pennsylvania government, Governor Ed Rendell has removed Chairman Mitchell Rubin from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. More from TollRoadsNews.com and the Commonwealth Foundation's blog.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Governor Rendell Fires Pennsylvania Turnpike Chairman
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)