Following up on my post last week on developing scandals in Pennsylvania government, Governor Ed Rendell has removed Chairman Mitchell Rubin from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. More from TollRoadsNews.com and the Commonwealth Foundation's blog.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Governor Rendell Fires Pennsylvania Turnpike Chairman
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)