Following up on my post last week on developing scandals in Pennsylvania government, Governor Ed Rendell has removed Chairman Mitchell Rubin from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. More from TollRoadsNews.com and the Commonwealth Foundation's blog.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Governor Rendell Fires Pennsylvania Turnpike Chairman
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)