Following up on my post last week on developing scandals in Pennsylvania government, Governor Ed Rendell has removed Chairman Mitchell Rubin from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. More from TollRoadsNews.com and the Commonwealth Foundation's blog.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Governor Rendell Fires Pennsylvania Turnpike Chairman
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)