Following up on my post last week on developing scandals in Pennsylvania government, Governor Ed Rendell has removed Chairman Mitchell Rubin from the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission. More from TollRoadsNews.com and the Commonwealth Foundation's blog.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Governor Rendell Fires Pennsylvania Turnpike Chairman
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)