The State of California's General Services Division has issued a Request for Proposals for the sale of the 150-acre Orange County Fairgrounds site in Costa Mesa.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
For Sale: Orange County Fairgrounds
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)