For 18 years, Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. Edited by Geoffrey Segal, who has advised Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and numerous other state and local leaders, Reason's Annual Privatization Report helps policymakers and leaders understand the fast-moving arena of outsourcing, highlighting trends in public-private partnerships and improving the efficiency of government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2004
- Full Report, PDF, 1.5 MB
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)