For 18 years, Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. Edited by Geoffrey Segal, who has advised Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and numerous other state and local leaders, Reason's Annual Privatization Report helps policymakers and leaders understand the fast-moving arena of outsourcing, highlighting trends in public-private partnerships and improving the efficiency of government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2004
- Full Report, PDF, 1.5 MB
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)