For 18 years, Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. Edited by Geoffrey Segal, who has advised Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and numerous other state and local leaders, Reason's Annual Privatization Report helps policymakers and leaders understand the fast-moving arena of outsourcing, highlighting trends in public-private partnerships and improving the efficiency of government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2004
- Full Report, PDF, 1.5 MB
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)