Again and again, Californians get hoodwinked into passing shady propositions to fix the same old problems. In this Sunday OC Register commentary, I offer some pre-election advice.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Weíve been hurt before
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)