Again and again, Californians get hoodwinked into passing shady propositions to fix the same old problems. In this Sunday OC Register commentary, I offer some pre-election advice.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Weíve been hurt before
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)
- Innovators in Action (November 2013 edition): Pursuing Fiscal Self-Reliance in Utah (11/27)