The LA Times pre-election poll called Hawaii a tie! Having spent a lot of my life in that Dem stronghold, I am surprised, even with the cool Linda Lingle as governor. Check Hawaii Reporter for some unusual insight on the perverse world of Hawaii politics.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Wassup with Hawaii?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)