The LA Times pre-election poll called Hawaii a tie! Having spent a lot of my life in that Dem stronghold, I am surprised, even with the cool Linda Lingle as governor. Check Hawaii Reporter for some unusual insight on the perverse world of Hawaii politics.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Wassup with Hawaii?
- Survey of States Pension Debt (7/22)
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)