The LA Times pre-election poll called Hawaii a tie! Having spent a lot of my life in that Dem stronghold, I am surprised, even with the cool Linda Lingle as governor. Check Hawaii Reporter for some unusual insight on the perverse world of Hawaii politics.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Wassup with Hawaii?
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)