On Friday, Aug. 6, for an entire hour, you can watch President George W. Bush sit in a boat on a pond in Crawford, Tex., and fish for bass.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Wanna watch W fish?
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)