Earlier today I linked to an LA Times oped by Reason's Manuel Klausner, which recalls last week's DEA raids of 11 medical marijuana dispensaries in the LA area. Klausner argues that federal agents should concern themselves with more important matters and stop hassling patients who use cannabis for medical reasons.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Video clip of Post-Raid Medical Marijuana Patient
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)