Earlier today I linked to an LA Times oped by Reason's Manuel Klausner, which recalls last week's DEA raids of 11 medical marijuana dispensaries in the LA area. Klausner argues that federal agents should concern themselves with more important matters and stop hassling patients who use cannabis for medical reasons.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Video clip of Post-Raid Medical Marijuana Patient
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)