- With no guarantee of more state transit cash, CTA officials are set to pick from a grim menu of scenarios that could increase train fares to as much as $3.40, or cut bus and rail service severely enough to put 3,500 employees out of work.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)