With President Bush and Governor Schwarzennegger advocating big and immediate investments in hydrogen fuels, everyone ought to be paying close attention to this February press release from the National Academy of Sciences pointing out the many hurdles that have to be overcome before we're all driving hydrogen Hummers.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Hydrogen Future remains just around the corner
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)