With President Bush and Governor Schwarzennegger advocating big and immediate investments in hydrogen fuels, everyone ought to be paying close attention to this February press release from the National Academy of Sciences pointing out the many hurdles that have to be overcome before we're all driving hydrogen Hummers.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Hydrogen Future remains just around the corner
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)