With President Bush and Governor Schwarzennegger advocating big and immediate investments in hydrogen fuels, everyone ought to be paying close attention to this February press release from the National Academy of Sciences pointing out the many hurdles that have to be overcome before we're all driving hydrogen Hummers.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Hydrogen Future remains just around the corner
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)