With President Bush and Governor Schwarzennegger advocating big and immediate investments in hydrogen fuels, everyone ought to be paying close attention to this February press release from the National Academy of Sciences pointing out the many hurdles that have to be overcome before we're all driving hydrogen Hummers.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Hydrogen Future remains just around the corner
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)