With just one week to go, we can still speculate about Election Day outcomes. Anything could happen. How about this scenario: six states move closer to tobacco prohibition, while six states liberalize marijuana regulations.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Great Smoke-Off of 2006
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)