With just one week to go, we can still speculate about Election Day outcomes. Anything could happen. How about this scenario: six states move closer to tobacco prohibition, while six states liberalize marijuana regulations.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Great Smoke-Off of 2006
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)