According to the Wall Street Journal, congressional leaders have tentatively agreed to a bailout deal for U.S. financial markets and all that remains to be done is to commit the legislation to paper. See this article for WSJ's report on the details, Reason will offer commentary early this week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Tentative bailout agreement reached
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)