According to the Wall Street Journal, congressional leaders have tentatively agreed to a bailout deal for U.S. financial markets and all that remains to be done is to commit the legislation to paper. See this article for WSJ's report on the details, Reason will offer commentary early this week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Tentative bailout agreement reached
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)