Santa Fe, NM is getting ready to vote on a living wage ordinance. This article about a study showing the ordinance will harm jobs is very hostile to the study. But, note how the critics belittle the study broadly, but completely dogde the specifics is addresses.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Study: Wage law leads to job losses
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)