Santa Fe, NM is getting ready to vote on a living wage ordinance. This article about a study showing the ordinance will harm jobs is very hostile to the study. But, note how the critics belittle the study broadly, but completely dogde the specifics is addresses.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Study: Wage law leads to job losses
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)