Santa Fe, NM is getting ready to vote on a living wage ordinance. This article about a study showing the ordinance will harm jobs is very hostile to the study. But, note how the critics belittle the study broadly, but completely dogde the specifics is addresses.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Study: Wage law leads to job losses
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)