Santa Fe, NM is getting ready to vote on a living wage ordinance. This article about a study showing the ordinance will harm jobs is very hostile to the study. But, note how the critics belittle the study broadly, but completely dogde the specifics is addresses.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Study: Wage law leads to job losses
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)