Defenders of the public school monopoly fight charter schools, often with a viciousness only exceeded by that leveled at vouchers. But just as vicious are the attacks by non-profit charter schools on those dastardly for-profit charter schools. Latest round in the battle is via federal funding, and Arizona, which has the most charter schools per capita in the nation, is up in arms about it.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Strange front in the war on capitalism
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)