Discretionary, non-discretionary–any way you slice it, federal spending is way up under Bush. Andrew Sullivan has more.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Spend, spend, spend
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)