It would be hard to add anything to the flurry of criticisms President Bush is receiving for his unrealistic renewable and alternative fuels mandate launched in last night's State of the Union addressâ€“even the Sierra Club's Carl Pope is calling Twenty in Ten "magic wand stuff."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
SOTU energy reaction round-up
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)