It would be hard to add anything to the flurry of criticisms President Bush is receiving for his unrealistic renewable and alternative fuels mandate launched in last night's State of the Union address–even the Sierra Club's Carl Pope is calling Twenty in Ten "magic wand stuff."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
SOTU energy reaction round-up
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)