It would be hard to add anything to the flurry of criticisms President Bush is receiving for his unrealistic renewable and alternative fuels mandate launched in last night's State of the Union address–even the Sierra Club's Carl Pope is calling Twenty in Ten "magic wand stuff."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
SOTU energy reaction round-up
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)