A new paper by TSAugust reports on "Snake Oil Energy" -- the myth being perpetrated that hydrogen Hyper cars using fuel cells could establish a system of distributed power generation that would eliminate the need for coal burning or nuclear power plants.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Snake Oil Energy
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)