A new paper by TSAugust reports on "Snake Oil Energy" -- the myth being perpetrated that hydrogen Hyper cars using fuel cells could establish a system of distributed power generation that would eliminate the need for coal burning or nuclear power plants.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Snake Oil Energy
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)