A new paper by TSAugust reports on "Snake Oil Energy" -- the myth being perpetrated that hydrogen Hyper cars using fuel cells could establish a system of distributed power generation that would eliminate the need for coal burning or nuclear power plants.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Snake Oil Energy
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)