Reaon.tv has just released a great video that takes a critical look at Detroit's push for a $500 million light rail line. This project probably defines the term "boondoggle," but the real interesting and provocatie part of the video is the clever juxtaposition of 1960s film footage lauding Detroit's forward looking planning with the reality of this once great city's decline. This is must see video.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Video Highlights Detroit Rail and Planning
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)