Join Reason, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters, Fox News Channel's Judge Andrew P. Napolitano, MTV's Kurt Loder, SEC Commissioner Paul Atkins, Lynn Scarlett, deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Interior, former Congressman Dick Armey, Nobel Prize winner Vernon Smith, and numerous others at "Reason in DC" at the Ritz Carlton, October 26th and 27th. The event will also feature a launch party for Reason.tv, Reason's new video journalism project featuring The Price Is Right and Power of 10 host Drew Carey. For registration details and more information, please click here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason policy event in DC late October
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)