Join Reason, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mary Peters, Fox News Channel's Judge Andrew P. Napolitano, MTV's Kurt Loder, SEC Commissioner Paul Atkins, Lynn Scarlett, deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Interior, former Congressman Dick Armey, Nobel Prize winner Vernon Smith, and numerous others at "Reason in DC" at the Ritz Carlton, October 26th and 27th. The event will also feature a launch party for Reason.tv, Reason's new video journalism project featuring The Price Is Right and Power of 10 host Drew Carey. For registration details and more information, please click here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason policy event in DC late October
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)