Most people think if a band or song gets played more on the radio, they sell more albums. That always made sense to me. But the provocative economist Stan Liebowitz has a different take in "Don't Play it Again Sam: Radio Play, Record Sales, and Property Rights."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
radio play = record sales? Not!
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)