Most people think if a band or song gets played more on the radio, they sell more albums. That always made sense to me. But the provocative economist Stan Liebowitz has a different take in "Don't Play it Again Sam: Radio Play, Record Sales, and Property Rights."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
radio play = record sales? Not!
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)