Most people think if a band or song gets played more on the radio, they sell more albums. That always made sense to me. But the provocative economist Stan Liebowitz has a different take in "Don't Play it Again Sam: Radio Play, Record Sales, and Property Rights."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
radio play = record sales? Not!
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)