Most people think if a band or song gets played more on the radio, they sell more albums. That always made sense to me. But the provocative economist Stan Liebowitz has a different take in "Don't Play it Again Sam: Radio Play, Record Sales, and Property Rights."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
radio play = record sales? Not!
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)