Thumbs up to Scottsdale, Arizona voters for keeping the city’s private fire department. Now how about adding some competitive bidding to the process?
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Private Firm Wins Fire War
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)