The cool blog Eminent Domain Watch clued me in to a forum by the National Law Journal on "Life after Poletown: What is the Future of Takings in America?." Read the blog on it or go to the full transcript of the forum.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Pondering the future of eminent domain
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)