The cool blog Eminent Domain Watch clued me in to a forum by the National Law Journal on "Life after Poletown: What is the Future of Takings in America?." Read the blog on it or go to the full transcript of the forum.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Pondering the future of eminent domain
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)