The cool blog Eminent Domain Watch clued me in to a forum by the National Law Journal on "Life after Poletown: What is the Future of Takings in America?." Read the blog on it or go to the full transcript of the forum.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Pondering the future of eminent domain
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)