The cool blog Eminent Domain Watch clued me in to a forum by the National Law Journal on "Life after Poletown: What is the Future of Takings in America?." Read the blog on it or go to the full transcript of the forum.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Pondering the future of eminent domain
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)