Who said telecom isn't a glam issue? A D.C. pundit just told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News that Barack Obama is the iPhone, as in the hot new thing. Hillary Clinton, she said, was AOL. Ouch!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Obama as the iPhone
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)