Who said telecom isn't a glam issue? A D.C. pundit just told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News that Barack Obama is the iPhone, as in the hot new thing. Hillary Clinton, she said, was AOL. Ouch!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Obama as the iPhone
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)