Who said telecom isn't a glam issue? A D.C. pundit just told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News that Barack Obama is the iPhone, as in the hot new thing. Hillary Clinton, she said, was AOL. Ouch!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Obama as the iPhone
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)