Who said telecom isn't a glam issue? A D.C. pundit just told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News that Barack Obama is the iPhone, as in the hot new thing. Hillary Clinton, she said, was AOL. Ouch!
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Obama as the iPhone
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)