A fourth city has followed in Sandy Springs, GA's footsteps and hired a private company to provide virtually all services. Chattahoochee Hill Country, Ga -- a new community of about 2,500 citizens. Under the contract, CH2M Hill OMI will design, implement and operate all of the municipal processes and services that citizens will receive when the city formally opens Dec. 1.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Now there's four...
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)