A fourth city has followed in Sandy Springs, GA's footsteps and hired a private company to provide virtually all services. Chattahoochee Hill Country, Ga -- a new community of about 2,500 citizens. Under the contract, CH2M Hill OMI will design, implement and operate all of the municipal processes and services that citizens will receive when the city formally opens Dec. 1.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Now there's four...
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)