A fourth city has followed in Sandy Springs, GA's footsteps and hired a private company to provide virtually all services. Chattahoochee Hill Country, Ga -- a new community of about 2,500 citizens. Under the contract, CH2M Hill OMI will design, implement and operate all of the municipal processes and services that citizens will receive when the city formally opens Dec. 1.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Now there's four...
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)