Speaking of the Knowledge Problem, I forgot to link earlier this month to a nice analysis Lynne did of FERC's report to Congress on Competition in the Wholesale and Retail Markets for Electric Energy.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New Report on Electricity Competition
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)