Speaking of the Knowledge Problem, I forgot to link earlier this month to a nice analysis Lynne did of FERC's report to Congress on Competition in the Wholesale and Retail Markets for Electric Energy.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New Report on Electricity Competition
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)