Speaking of the Knowledge Problem, I forgot to link earlier this month to a nice analysis Lynne did of FERC's report to Congress on Competition in the Wholesale and Retail Markets for Electric Energy.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New Report on Electricity Competition
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy Production Tax Credit Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)