Check out my recent interview with Commissioner Matthew Rose of BNSF Railroads at www.reason.org. Rose is a Commissioner for the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission that is "working to examine not only the condition and future needs of the nation's surface transportation system, but also short and long-term alternatives to replace or supplement the fuel tax as the principal revenue source to support the Highway Trust Fund over the next 30 years." Mr. Rose chats with me about his aspirations for transportation public policy here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)