Check out my recent interview with Commissioner Matthew Rose of BNSF Railroads at www.reason.org. Rose is a Commissioner for the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission that is "working to examine not only the condition and future needs of the nation's surface transportation system, but also short and long-term alternatives to replace or supplement the fuel tax as the principal revenue source to support the Highway Trust Fund over the next 30 years." Mr. Rose chats with me about his aspirations for transportation public policy here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)