Check out my recent interview with Commissioner Matthew Rose of BNSF Railroads at www.reason.org. Rose is a Commissioner for the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission that is "working to examine not only the condition and future needs of the nation's surface transportation system, but also short and long-term alternatives to replace or supplement the fuel tax as the principal revenue source to support the Highway Trust Fund over the next 30 years." Mr. Rose chats with me about his aspirations for transportation public policy here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Commission
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)