The National Journal is holding a lunch forum on transportation policy at the Liaison Capital Hill hotel, Metropolian Ballroom, beginning at 11:30 pm on Tuesday, November 17th. U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) will be the featured speaker and will be followed by a panel discussion on the role transportation plays in meeting national climate change goals. (Among the panelists will be yours truly.) If you're in town, RSVP on-line here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Journal Holds Transportation Forum on Tuesday, November 17th.
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)