The National Journal is holding a lunch forum on transportation policy at the Liaison Capital Hill hotel, Metropolian Ballroom, beginning at 11:30 pm on Tuesday, November 17th. U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) will be the featured speaker and will be followed by a panel discussion on the role transportation plays in meeting national climate change goals. (Among the panelists will be yours truly.) If you're in town, RSVP on-line here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Journal Holds Transportation Forum on Tuesday, November 17th.
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)