The National Journal is holding a lunch forum on transportation policy at the Liaison Capital Hill hotel, Metropolian Ballroom, beginning at 11:30 pm on Tuesday, November 17th. U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE) will be the featured speaker and will be followed by a panel discussion on the role transportation plays in meeting national climate change goals. (Among the panelists will be yours truly.) If you're in town, RSVP on-line here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
National Journal Holds Transportation Forum on Tuesday, November 17th.
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)